View all items from this company in our collection...
Beagle Bros. produced a lot of software for the Apple II.
Beagle Bros. closed its doors in 1992 after its flagship product, BeagleWorks, was bought by Wordperfect Corporation.
- 1980 Bert Kersey starts Beagle Bros on his kitchen table with a 16K Apple II and a quarter-page ad in Creative Computing.
- 1982 Bert hires Mark Simonsen to answer technical calls and write Beagle software.
- 1985 Mark and co-Beagler Alan Bird split from Beagle Bros and start The Software Touch.
- 1987 Mark buys Beagle Bros from Bert, and Bert moves to the country to raise gophers.
- 1988 Mark hires Bert to write this catalog on his kitchen table.