"Put yourself in the pilot's seat of a piper 181 Cherokee Archer and head for the skies! High-speed color 3D graphics provide a spectacular panoramic view as you practice takeoffs, landings, and aerobatics. Complete documentation gets you airborne quickly even if you've never flown before. And when you think you're ready, you can test your flying skills with the "World War I Ace" aerial battle game."
- Over 80 airports in four scenery areas; New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Los Angeles
- Day, dusk and night flying modes
- user-variable weather from clear blue skies to grey cloudy conditions
- Full flight instrumentation
- VOR, ILS, ADF and DME avionics
- Navigation facilities and course plotting
- Flight handbook and information manual
5.25 floppy disk, Pilots operating handbook, Flight physics and aircraft control manual, reference card, overlay, all in original box.